Subscribe:

hug sms








 You’re so cute that
I simply cant take my arms off you!
--
Please dear
Be my
TEDDY BEAR!
--
On send a hug day
Sending a cutei hug
To the cutest person I know
--
Its big
Its warm
Its here
It’s a big funny hug
With lots of love
From a heart that beats
Just for you!
--
No matter where you are
I’ll always find my way to …
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses
I love only you!
--
Life is a bug at times
For those times n always
Here’s a HUG from
Me to say …
Don’t worry
Be happy
--
 My sweetest memory-UR msg!
      
       My biggest sadness-The distance!
      
       My biggest hope-i wil HUG u soon!
      
       My strongest prayer-r relation continues 4ever.  
--
If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.
If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.if a hug was a second id send u hours.if a smile was water id send u a sea.if love was a person id send u me!

--
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
--